To inspire and empower social and cultural change through Music, Dialogue & Education.
To provide enriching experiences through quality entertainment and educational events and materials in the form of Music, Drama, Literature, and other art forms.
The Foundation will focus on Nestor Torres’ 4 Passions
Music Education & Youth Empowerment
- Support Music education in Schools and diverse communities
- Motivate, train and empower young people by creating events and programs that tap into, foster and develops their leadership skills through music and the arts
Peace & Conflict Resolution
- Create, support and participate in programs and events that promote dialogue and conflict resolution towards the development of a Culture of Peace at every level: family, community, nationally and internationally.
- Develop, sponsor and/or create materials and present seminars, events and campaigns to foster a fundamental understanding of the true nature of inter-personal relationships. These programs are to be aimed at young people as well as adults.
Music and Arts Production, Preservation and Development
- Production and development of projects and events that revive and preserve little known but important styles of music and arts, while exposing them to young audiences at the same time
- Development of projects, seminars and products that promote and encourage self-sustaining arts programs and artists
- Production and development on self sustaining, empowering and value creating entertainment
Towards these goals, the Foundation will seek to work with and support organizations already working towards the common goals of education, youth training and empowering, Music and Arts preservation and development, and Peace and Conflict Resolution, collectively as well as personally and individually.